In the Love Your Body, Love Your Sex workshop we will consider what ‘heart-centered sexuality’ actually means. How the paradox of vulnerability and boundary setting is key to intimacy. How having a healthy, loving relationship with our own bodies helps build a strong foundation for intimate relationships.
This workshop consists of four 3-hour sessions (two each day with an hour break in-between) on Zoom. Our highly trained and experienced facilitators create a safe, intimate, interactive, and supportive environment to learn, practice, share, and grow. You will also be invited to share in pairs, in small groups, and in the large group as opportunities for introspection, reflection and open-hearted listening.
Our goal for you when you attend this workshop is that you come away understanding:
- When we feel free and connected to our bodies without shame, we enjoy sex more.
- When we are able to sense and communicate our needs – anything from a desire to hold hands, or to make eye-contact, to the bigger things, such as how we like to be touched and for how long and in what way – we experience far greater emotional closeness.
- Accepting and loving our physical body helps us to appreciate the pleasure it can bring.
- Sex is not just about touching and feeling good. It is a form of interpersonal communication and emotional connection.
- While struggling with the nuances and delicacy of sexuality is a common experience among people, there are skills and tools at your disposal to make it easier and more enjoyable.