Have you ever come away from a workshop thinking that you got the key ideas and the magnitude of the transformative experience while at the workshop, but then struggled to apply what you learned in your daily life? Developing any new skill takes time and practice – which is why we’re offering this program to ensure that you have someone to walk beside you as you continue to grow and develop yourself.
Each Integration Practicum is designed to accelerate, refine, and reinforce your understanding and experience of the concepts offered in our workshops. At each weekly meeting you will receive coaching, share your insights with others, and gain confidence in what you have learned.
We look forward to welcoming you to an experience that will sharpen your skills and enrich your relationships with love, clarity, and connection. That which you integrate can be yours for life.
Our first Integration Practicum has been built to focus on the skills of the Loving Me, Loving You online weekend workshop, which is the prerequisite for this course.
The key concepts in Loving Me, Loving You that we will be expanding and deepening in this Integration Practicum are:
- Heart-centered communication
- Courageously and kindly speaking your truth
- Listening so that others feel deeply understood
- Treat yourself with love and kindness
- Learn to look at yourself with loving regard, as you would with a good friend or lover
- Understand and practice self-compassion
- Healthy boundaries
- Practice identifying and speaking your boundaries
- Increase your ability to fully hear and respect others’ boundaries
- Observe how clear boundaries actually create more freedom within your interactions